Sunday, January 15, 2012

Top rating for The Magic of Lavender!

Wow, how thrilled am I with this review? Over the moon! I feel as if I have a Goddess Connection myself. :)

Aubrey from Romancing the Book gave The Magic of Lavender a rating of Rose That Rules All, its top rating! Woot!

I'm so grateful Aubrey took the time to review it. All reviewers are swamped with requests these days, and it can be particularly difficult to get a self-pubbed novel reviewed.

Here's part of Aubrey's lovely review:

I've always loved books that center around Goddesses and The Magic of Lavender fits the bill perfectly.
The cast of characters of this book keeps the book even more interesting.
The underworld that was created by Masters is unique in that it is an entirely different way at seeing Goddesses. The Inn is on ley lines that help Joss use her magic. Using the ley lines she makes the Lord of the Underworld angry. You really need to read the book to find out what happens!
I cannot wait to read the second book in this series and other works by Cate Masters. This book really made me escape my boring life and enter into one that magic is possible.

Thanks again, Aubrey!



4 comments:

Rebecca Leigh said...

Congrats on the great review Cate -- it is really nice when someone really gets a story and connects in this way!!

Cate Masters said...

It was a lovely surprise, Rebecca. Thanks.

Arlene said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, Cate.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Arlene!