Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Release Day!

Today is the long- awaited release day of THE REVOLUTIONARY, my m/m steampunk western novella sequel to THE OUTLAW!


After months of hiding out in the badlands, ex-Bringer Damian Junter has returned to Terra Noir to plot war with the East. The tide of public opinion is shifting against the corrupt Statesman Paulin, the man who accused Damian’s lover, Kell, of a murder he did not commit. With Kell as their leader, the Outlanders make the only move they can: revolution.

But the West isn't the only side gearing up for war. In the East, Statesman Paulin has been preparing a mechanical army of his own. When Kell sends Damian back home to spy, Damian has to fight against his own insecurities: Kell's ex-lover, Paul, is his right-hand man in this war. Damian trusts Kell with his life—but can he truly trust Kell with his heart?


This is the first time I've written a sequel to an existing story -- so I'm really excited to see how it does.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the two main characters are my favorite out of any I've written (I love them all -- but these two are the best)!  

Join me to find out what adventures Damian the Bringer and Kell the Outlaw have in store!!

THE REVOLUTIONARY is available from Dreamspinner Press here.  

You can also read how their story began in THE OUTLAW available from Dreamspinner Press here.


4 comments:

Cate Masters said...

Congrats on your release, Rebecca! Very cool cover.

Rebecca Leigh said...

Thank you Cate! The cover isn't as "romance" as the last one -- but I love that the steampunk and western themes were carried through :) And the mec warrior in the background is a must for this one!!

Barbara Elsborg said...

Fantastic cover! well - coverS.
I think all you need is something that will catch a reader's eye and these do! Congratulations!!!!

Rebecca Leigh said...

Thank you Barbara!! That means a lot coming from someone with such good covers!!