Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Release Day!

YAY -- I have a new paranormal release!

Today is a good day for vampires!  It's a good thing too, because my new Dreamspinner Press m/m BDSM (mild) short story THE REGENT'S CAPTURE was released today and it has . . . vampires!


Raden’s heard all the tales about the vampire known as the Regent. As infamous for his power as for his irresistible good looks, the Regent doesn’t care about Vampire Law—he makes his own law. No one dares defy him. He does what he wants, when he wants, and what he wants now is Raden. Captured and dragged to the older vampire’s underground lair, Raden is about to discover the truth behind the tales… and what the tales don’t tell.

THE REGENT'S CAPTURE is available here.

Enjoy my two vamps!

3 comments:

Cate Masters said...

Congrats Rebecca! What a gorgeous cover. :)

Barbara Elsborg said...

Congrats from me too!!!!!! I'm going to sound like Cate's echo but that cover is lovely!!

Rebecca Leigh said...

thanks you two! I like the cover, it's actually Dreamspinner's generic cover for their short stories. Hubby has a new program that makes covers tho, so he added in the title to mine at the bottom :)