Friday, September 17, 2010

Win $100 Amazon GC

As some of you know, my debut novel Soul Catcher is soon to be released, hopefully in October. I also have a shifter short story, “Red in the Hood”, that will be a part of an anthology. And my vampire short story, “Salvation”, has just been accepted by Decadent.


With all these pending releases, I thought I’d drum up some worshipers for the Paranormal Queen. So what better way to do this than to have a contest.

Show me the money you say… Well, this is what you have to do to win. The contest will run until October 15th. You can gain points in the following ways:

Subscribe to this blog (1 point)

Subscribe to website – www.vividumas.com/wordpress (1 point)

Follow me on Twitter (1 point)

Friend me on Facebook (1 point)

Refer a friend who subscribe to blog, website, Twitter, and FB (4 points) – friends gets their own points for sign up according to the above schedule. (You get the points every time you refer a friend who sign up so tell the world!)

When you subscribe you MUST leave a comment on the contest post on http://www.vividumas.wordpress.com/ with your email addy and if you followed on Twitter or FB please let me know so I can verify and get you your points. If you refer a friend, PLEASE make sure they know to leave their email addy and your name or email.

The person with the most points by October 15th will be the winner of the $100 GC.

5 comments:

Rebecca Leigh said...

Do we get points if we already loved you?

Vivi Dumas said...

Of course. I have you down. *mauwah*

Vivi Dumas said...

And I have you down for registering on the website. *wink*

Leigh M. Lane said...

Very cool contest!!!

Rebecca Leigh said...

LOL, thanks vivi darling :)