Monday, September 20, 2010

New ebook review site!

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I've just started a new ebook-only review site called Sleepless eReader. I plan to review ebooks only. I'm still working out the format, but generally what you see is what you get :)

I'm not publically taking any requests right now, though the occasional bribe might help me change my mind :)

I'll be reviewing all genres equally. I've just found someone to give me a hand with horror, but I could use another person, too. If you're interested, drop me a link - kristadball at gmail dot com.

Feel free to drop over. I only have 2 reviews up, but I am planning to add more as I read. Thanks!

Krista

2 comments:

Arlene said...

A great site to follow, and, maybe even dare to submit to for a review. Congrats, Krista!!

Rebecca Leigh said...

good luck Krista!!