Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Review for The Crown's Blade!


I am so excited! I got my first review for this short erotica story of mine which is out with Whispers Publishing.

From the review:
"Elinor is on a quest to find the Crown’s Blade; a weapon to defeat the evil Shadows that are destroying her world. When she stumbles upon a temple ruin, she discovers Indigo, a Tithere elf, awaiting death. She is drawn to his masculine beauty, and chooses to save his life. In return, she asks for his assistance on her quest. Now Elinor is torn between duty and desire. Perhaps Indigo is the answer to everything.
Dark fantasy is one of my favorite subgenres, and Jay Di Meo knows what she is doing. I loved this story. "

Check it out here!

5 comments:

Leigh M. Lane said...

Great review--congrats!

Arlene said...

Lovely, Jae. Well done. There's nothing like the thrill of a first review (I had my very frist last week) and I'm so glad they got it right with yours.

Rebecca Leigh said...

Congrats Jay -- that is a wonderful review! you can't beat it when they say they love your story! Man, that cover is hot!!

Cate Masters said...

That is a lovely review, Jay. Congrats!

Jay Di Meo said...

Thank you all! Yes, I love this cover! :-)