Friday, April 11, 2014

Release day for Meilin and the Challenger

What makes a Friday extra happy? When it's release day!

Today, Musa Publishing released Meilin and the Challenger, my futuristic urban fantasy/fairy tale with zombies and a hot guy on a motorcycle!

*tosses cyber confetti*

I love love love this cover. *bows to the cover artist goddess, Kelly Shorten*

Meilin and The Challenger is a fast, fun read that's a futuristic take on one of my favorite Grimm fairy tales, The Twelve Dancing Princesses. If you're not familiar with this particular Grimm story, you can check it out here. But while the original version contained no zombies, I wanted to give it a modern twist.

I hope you'll check it out. :)

Available from:
Musa Publishing: 
http://musapublishing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=763&zenid=0b44e942dc7b0474dae29fcdae87745b 










No comments: